Mocom B Class Autoclaves
A Mocom B class Autoclave will process almost any type of load for you including complex hollow loads. Surgical centers & larger medical practices tend to use B Class Autoclaves. Increasingly practices are purchasing B class sterilisers both to future proof their practice and to ensure that they are in a position to sterilise any type of instrument.
The MOCOM B class benchtop autoclave range has been re-released in 2013 and is now available in 17 liter capacity, 22 liter and a large 28 liter version.
Other key upgrades include:
- Optional colour touch screen display – very easy to use
- Able to connect to a bar code printer for scanning of cycle records
- Delayed cycle start – programme your cycle to start at any time
- Water conductivity sensor alerts you if the water quality is unsuitable
The Mocom B class retain all of its class leading features including:
- automated water fill and drain
- self locking fingertip control door
- all cycle data is built in cycle memory with easy USB download of records
- fast cycles that can be programmed to the users requirements
- immaculate vacuum assisted drying that can again be set to the users requirements
Mocom Benchtop Autoclaves are made in Italy and sold worldwide. We have been selling, supporting and servicing the Mocom range here in New Zealand since 2005 and have an established network of trained and qualified Mocom service technicians throughout the North and South Islands.
When you purchase a steriliser off us we deliver it, install it, validate it and spend time with you ensuring that you are comfortable and competent in the use of it. We also provide a 2 year / 2000 cycle warranty for your peace of mind and also provide an annual validation / calibration service that complies with Cornerstone accreditation.
The Mocom B class autoclaves retain a record of all cycle data in a built in memory, which can be downloaded to your PC via a USB port. The datalogger automatically records each autoclave cycle on to a usb pen drive from where it can be periodically downloaded to your computer again using your computers usb port and the supplied Mocom software. An optional thermal printer can be purchased.