Standard Table Pricing Only, see options and accessories below to customise your table.
The focal point is the double lifting column which allows maximum balance during procedures. Designed for perfect client positioning for podiatry work, the electric back rest can be adjusted from +70º to flat ideal for practitioners who work in multi-function rooms and need to share their space. The added feature of the electric seat tilt positioning reduces pressure on the client’s spine and relieves muscle tension allowing the client to be completely relaxed, while the electric leg rest and manual adjustable foot rest can be adjusted in combination to a working heel height of 1500mm.
A head rest Nose Hole is standard, along with the Nose Hole Plug. Additionally, the standard head rest upholstered wings are easily removed so that the client’s arms can be positioned below the table surface. Removable flip down arm rests provide client comfort during seated position procedures.
The chair can be ordered with an optional Procedure Arm on either side and a Winged Head Bolster for extra client comfort.
- Electric Height Adjustment with Foot Switch
- Electric Back Rest Adjustment with Foot Switch
- Electric Leg Rest Adjustment with Foot Switch
- 1500mm working heel height
- Removable flip down Arm Rests
- Removable upholstered Head Rest Wings
- Back Rest Nose Hole with Nose Hole Plug standard
- Column Lift Eliminating Crush Points
- Heavy Duty Individually Lockable Castors
- Durable Powder Coated Rust Resistant Steel Frame
- High Quality Anti-microbial Vinyl and CFC Free Foam
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Warranty (Parts Only) – 10 Year Structural on base and frame – 5 Year Electrical – 3 Year Upholstery