Standard Chair Pricing Only, see options and accessories below to customise your table.
The padded Foot Rests replace the old fashioned stirrups providing additional comfort for the patient. Standard features include the manually adjustable backrest from flat to +70º, electrically operated seat tilt as well as Trendelenburg feature. Optional fill section so the chair can be used as a full examination table offering a truly versatile treatment chair for any clinic. The column lift eliminates total crush and pinch points so nothing can get trapped under the table.
- Electric Height Adjustment with Foot Switch
- Column Lift Eliminating Crush Points
- Heavy Duty Individually Lockable Castors
- Durable Powder Coated Rust Resistant Steel Frame
- High Quality Anti-microbial Vinyl and CFC Free Foam
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Warranty (Parts Only) – 10 Year Structural on base and frame – 5 Year Electrical – 3 Year Upholstery