Standard Chair Pricing Only, see options and accessories below to customise your table.
The chair is standard with electric height, Back Rest and seat tilt that can be adjusted to preferred angles to suit treatment requirements by the Foot Switch. The manual adjusting leg section which is supplied standard with a Foot Rest extension can quickly and easily be moved during treatments with a working heel height of 1300mm. The Arm Rests can conveniently fold away or be completely removed when not required.
- Electric Height Adjustment with Foot Switch
- Column Lift Eliminating Crush Points
- Heavy Duty Individually Lockable Castors
- Durable Powder Coated Rust Resistant Steel Frame
- High Quality Anti-microbial Vinyl and CFC Free Foam
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Warranty (Parts Only) – 10 Year Structural on base and frame – 5 Year Electrical – 3 Year Upholstery