Standard Table Pricing Only, see options and accessories below to customise your table.
The foot plate meets flush with the floor minimizing tripping hazards when the patient walks on and walks off.
The smooth quiet tilt function from horizontal to +75° allows for infinite adjustment in between and is supplied complete with three extra wide patient safety straps, multi-function hand switch and central locking castors.
A 400mm slide movement provides sufficient extension for all patient height ranges. Removable and adjustable shoulder horns provide premium posture support.
This hi-capacity Slide Top Tilt Table has the added safety feature of quick (CPR) release allowing for manual let down in times of a power outage or emergency situations.
Also available with electrically operated foot plate and optional digital weighing system built into frame.
- Electric Height and Tilt Adjustment with Hand Switch
- Single Foldaway Foot Plate as Standard
- +/– 10º Plantar/Dorsi Flexion Foot Plate
- Foot Plates can Foldaway Converting the Tilt Table into an Examination Table When Required
- 3 x Patient Safety Straps Supplied as Standard
- Independently Operated Tilt and Height Adjustment
- Central Locking Castors
- 150mm Clearance to Accomodate Patient Lifter
- Optional Electrically Operated Foot Plate Available
- Infinite Tilt Adjustment to +75º
- Castor Legs at Tilt End are Wide Enough to Fit a Walking Frame
- Australian Designed and Manufactured
- Warranty (Parts Only) – 10 Year Structural on base and frame – 5 Year Electrical – 3 Year Upholstery