Mocom B Class Autoclaves
A Mocom B class Autoclave will process almost any type of load for you including complex hollow loads. Surgical centers & larger medical practices tend to use B Class Autoclaves. Increasingly practices are purchasing B class sterilisers both to future proof their practice and to ensure that they are in a position to sterilise any type of instrument.
The MOCOM B class benchtop autoclave range has been re-released in 2013 and is now available in 17 liter capacity, 22 liter and a large 28 liter version.
Other key upgrades include:
- Optional colour touch screen display – very easy to use
- Able to connect to a bar code printer for scanning of cycle records
- Delayed cycle start – programme your cycle to start at any time
- Water conductivity sensor alerts you if the water quality is unsuitable
The Mocom B class retain all of its class leading features including:
- automated water fill and drain
- self locking fingertip control door
- all cycle data is built in cycle memory with easy USB download of records
- fast cycles that can be programmed to the users requirements
- immaculate vacuum assisted drying that can again be set to the users requirements