- Decontamination, washing, thermal disinfection & drying in 1 simple cycle
- Easy to use LCD touchscreen display
- USB cycle recording system
- Available as a benchtop or underbench model
- Fully automated electronic process with up to 15 programmes
- 380mm x 480mm x 590mm chamber dimensions
- 450mm x 620mm x 850mm external dimensions
Tethys Washer Disinfector
The Tethys Washer Disinfector range is ideally suited to decontaminating, washing, disinfecting and drying your instruments prior to sterilization. It offers a fully automated process to cleaning your instruments that eliminates the manual process of scrubbing, soaking, washing, ultrasonic cleaning and drying. Dirty instruments can go straight into the Tethys which will then run an automated process cycle including ultrasound cleaning and hot air drying. Each cycle is automatically recorded and available as a pdf download.
The Tethys washer is designed and made in Italy and will work perfectly alongside your existing benchtop autoclave. It will provide you with a significant saving in labour costs and will fully automate the manual instrument cleaning process for you.